We are looking to engage an experienced marketing assistant to help promote our web business. Our website is due to launch soon, and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Bulk email campaign design & distribution
- Google Adwords management
- Twitter, You tube & Facebook account management, posting & fan building
- Monitoring of relevant websites to create marketing info
- Blog writing
- Press release creation & distribution
- CRM Software
- White hat link building
- Weekly reporting on statistics
You must have experience in order to succeed as you will be measured on the results you create.
This is a new exciting start up and you will be reporting directly to the CEO based in Australia.
Please apply ONLY if you:
- have experience in all the above that you can prove
- are a very details oriented person
- have superb English writing skills
- have a good eye for typos, and spelling mistakes
- are willing to sign an NDA and a consulting agreement.
- have a Skype account and are able to be online as required
Our website is in the recruitment and employment industry, so any experience in this area will be looked on favorably however is not required. If you list your experience, expect that we will contact your references.
Payment will be made weekly and it is our intention to progress to full time when we are comfortable. To begin you will be asked to undertake a paid project of 5 hours. In your submission please advise your rate for the first 5 hour project.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $147 for dette job
Hello, I am interest to complete your work. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...
Hi, My name is Richard, I'm just new with freelancing yet I have a lot of BPO experience working with Americans, Canadians, Indian and With British clients.