I am looking for someone to undertake keyword research and SEO implementation on my ecommerce site.
[url removed, login to view]
I understand that there is no guarentee however I should expect reaching the 1st page of Google in Australia at least for the chosen keyword phrases. Of couse a No.3+ ranking would be preferred.
I want keyword research done and implemented for my product, categories,home and some article pages. Total amount of pages would be ranging to about 15-25. SEO of our blog is not required at this stage.
I can carry out the modifications to the html code if desired. I also want some link building do be done.
All backlink building must comply with the following rules:
- Only White Hat methods - no comment spamming
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- All backlinks MUST be permanent
- No reciprocial links allowed
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking or use of rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
I would like a weekly report to summarise what you have done.
Based on the quality of the job, you are likely to receive a constant flow of work from us.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $454 på dette job
Hello - I can help you with ethical SEO to develop keyword rankings for your website. See PMB for my six years experience and superior front page results for competitive keywords!!!