Hello, I am looking for a marketing consultant/digital strategist to manage the marketing for an e-commerce store that sells pottery supplies. It's very clear that we need a marketing plan, SEO work as it is not coming up in the search engines. Google Adwords are currently being run but the campaigns need to be re-examined and refreshed. As for what else is needed to bring sales to the store, I want an analysis and opinions. We will consider email campaigns, social media etc.. What will be most effective for this?
The site is: [url removed, login to view]
- At least 3 years of internet marketing experience and specifically experience marketing ecommerce
- HTML & CSS skills
- Knowledge of content management systems like Big Commerce (the platform we are using)
- SEO and Google Adwords/Bing search experience
- Email marketing experience
- A proposal with a plan of action as to how you plan generate more sales for us over the next 3-6 months (the job may be extended to long term should the work go well).
- Your level of experience, skill set etc.
- Your pricing, we will consider both hourly and by the project rates. If by the project please provide a break down of pricing by the area of marketing (per SEO, email campaigns, per marketing plan etc) .
It budget has been undecided until we know the range of bids. Weather this project will go to one consultant/specialist or individual SEO, Adwords Email specialist etc is also still debatable. Please make bids on a per month range if by the project and not by the hour.