First Position at Google for my website

We have a product called Keywords Machine. Keywords Machine is a SEO handy application that allows you to verify your website's position in the major search engines and view what is your position compared to your competitors. This keyword rank checker is designed to help you improve your SEO efforts. Search multiple keywords in multiple search engines and even generate relevant keywords for your website.

I want you to improve my website [url removed, login to view]; thus it has first position in Google for the keyword "keywords position"

Please estimate in your bid time and cost. Also please note I will award you 25% of your bid IF and ONLY IF you place my website at first place when search at Google for the keyword ""keywords position", the rest 75% of you bid will be released IF and ONLY IF you preserver first place for at least 60 days.

Finally, Please start your message with "KM-Verified"; thus i know you have read this specification carefully; otherwise your bid will be negelected.

Thanks in advance

Evner: Annoncering, Internet Markedsføring, Link Bygning, Markedsføring, SEO

Se mere: view my message, rest specification, marketing your website, it position, help my website, cost for a website, seo first, machine website, application google seo, multiple search engines, google verified, keywords position google, place keywords google, rank position, improve google, google rank website, google multiple keywords, website application specification, 100 keywords google, rank website keyword, google keyword position, keyword rank google, improve google rank, improve keyword position, want website position google

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 21 bedømmelser ) Alexandria, Egypt

Projekt ID: #4042339

15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $170 på dette job


Hello, We are experts in SEO/Link Building and are working on the same since more than 4 yrs. Look forward to talking with you Thanks...

$200 USD in 30 dage
(502 bedømmelser)

Looking for No.1 SEO Expert? Top10Rankings is leading the SEO industry. Our team of SEO Experts have achieved more than 1,000 No.1 ranking keywords on Google. Why us? Because we offer Guaranteed SEO Services. Please Vi Flere

$158 USD in 70 dage
(515 bedømmelser)

Guarantee Top5 Result - Low Cost - High Quality : Please refer PMB

$100 USD in 30 dage
(692 bedømmelser)

Hello,We are looking forward to discuss with you more about your valued [url removed, login to view], Best Regards,Ruti

$80 USD in 30 dage
(275 bedømmelser)

Please check PMB for more [url removed, login to view]

$240 USD in 30 dage
(304 bedømmelser)

please check PMB !

$200 USD in 10 dage
(176 bedømmelser)

Hello, We are Certified Seo Professional with NINE years of SEO work experience and Development experience. We have already worked on several UK ,USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA projects. Please see PMB. Thanks

$199 USD in 30 dage
(36 bedømmelser)

"KM-Verified"; White Hat SEO Services Provider & 100% Manual Link Building Services!!

$200 USD in 90 dage
(53 bedømmelser)

we provides Only White Hat and Manual 100% SEO services based on LATEST GOOGLE PENGUIN/PANDA UPDATES for long lasting Google first page top 3 results.

$70 USD in 30 dage
(76 bedømmelser)

we do not offer package we offer Only guaranteed results..100% quality work within time limit and ...Read more in PMB

$200 USD in 30 dage
(69 bedømmelser)

Please check more information about my service in [url removed, login to view]

$400 USD in 90 dage
(31 bedømmelser)

Hello, Seo Experts at your service, working on the same since more than 5yrs, please check PMB for details. Thanks you

$200 USD in 30 dage
(36 bedømmelser)

We are glad to show our interest regarding the project and would like to discuss the project more based on our understanding. Please read our PM to check our expertise and experience of work that would surely excite yo Flere

$250 USD in 30 dage
(21 bedømmelser)

~~~~~~~~~~~~ "KM-Verified" ~~~~~~~~~~~~ let's sTart ! can be done more detail in pm

$30 USD in 30 dage
(64 bedømmelser)

Hi sir i am ready for work kindly i provide u 100% good work kindly i request u sir kindly check my private massages and let me know sir i am waiting for u great response thanks.

$30 USD in 60 dage
(48 bedømmelser)

We are experts in SEO/Link Building and are working on the same since more than 5 years.

$50 USD in 20 dage
(16 bedømmelser)

Hello,i will rank your website in all search engine and increase huge traffic/visitors to your website with affordable [url removed, login to view],please check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]

$65 USD in 30 dage
(1 bedømmelse)

Hi, Kindly check attached file. Regards, Gurpreet

$100 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)