My web-site has been stuck in PR2 for a few years now even though I regular build 1-way links.
I guess the links I have now do not come from high PR sites and google doesn't give them too much importance.
according to Google:
"In general, webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages."
here's what i have in mind:
1. i will provide you with a list of keywords specific to my industry.
2. you need to google them and see which web-sites are on the first 2 pages - this is my competition
3. research where these competitor web-sites get their links from. (there are online tools that can help you find the backlinks)
4. identify 1000 related, high-quality, PR2 and up websites that will accept my link FOR FREE
5. since they already have the links to other sites - they might add my site as well.
Let's assume that only 50% reply - so I should get about 500 links in the end.
if it takes a few weeks to finish this project - I don't mind. i prefer quality over speed.
you would need to provide a spreadsheet with all 1000 sites, print-screen for each submission or copy of the email to the webmaster.
let me know if you have any questions and thank you for bidding
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $424 for dette job
High quality sites NOT High PR ... anyway if you whant links that help in rankings let's talk ... if not good luck with the awesome "experts" Tell me url/targeted keyphrases so i can better adapt my ofer Regards