Description: I am looking for approx 500 PR4, 5 & 6 permanent backlinks for a IT products ecommerce. You will need to provide details on how you will achieve this and if chosen the websites and link pages where they come from.
The link builder should be highly experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience. Links MUST NOT be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
• No spam, black hat or any unethical SEO techniques - Only white hat methods allowed
• Backlinks must relate to our site topic – (our logo or our domain on the href keyword)
• Links must be permanent one way links only, no reciprocal links
• No use of automated software or bots.
• No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
• No paid traffic sites. Free one-way manual links only
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count) and pass on good link value.
• No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
• Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
• Sites have to be 2 Years old at least.
• One link per domain counted & must have different class C IP addresses for each.
• Links should be from English (.com/.org/.net/.gov/.edu) or Portuguese (*.br) websites
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google in the last 30 days
• You must build links slowly and spread them over required days. Maximum 30 Links per day
• Max. 20 outgoing links on the page that is linking to us.
• Websites must be English, .COM, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU .[url removed, login to view] domains only.
• Requiring at least 50 entries into social networking sites
- No links from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest-books, classifieds, forum profiles, blog comments,
dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites (FFA), hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, violent , black hat sites, forums, spam sites, webrings, newsgroups, rented links, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
All links will be checked, any that do not meet the above requirements will not count towards the total. I will need a regular report from you with details of all links weekly, and detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished. When replying to this add please mention the word “success” to prove you have read this fully and understand all points otherwise I will not respond to you.
Detailed report must contain the following,
- Date link was placed
- URL of link page
- Google PR of the link page
- Title of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link
We use seomoz tools to check link so we know how to check the quality of the work done.
Sorry for the line "• Websites must be English, .COM, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU .CO.UK domains only.".
It must be:
• Websites must be English/Portuguese, .COM, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU .CO.UK .BR domains only.