100 PR6+ permanent, one-way, back links from home and garden related websites. Each link must be on a PR6 page.
We will provide 20 keywords, there should be 5 links for each keyword.
Do not use automated linking software or any black hat or gray hat SEO practices. Acceptance of this proposal includes acceptance of these terms.
TERMS OF LINK PLACEMENT
- “White Hat” SEO practices only.
- No article, directory or comment sites.
- Site domains must have a registration at least 4 years old, this will be verified.
- Back link pages must relate to a home and garden topic
- URLs must be live and available to view
- No sub-domains, back links must be on a www.
- Links must be from English-language websites only.
- Links must be permanent and static HTML.
- Link pages and our text links must be contextually relevant, visible, and DO-FOLLOW.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google within the last 60 days
- Domains must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
- Only .com, .org or .net domains
- No directories, forums, link farms, web rings, gambling or adult sites.
- Reports must be submitted to us weekly.
- Maximum 10 links per day
- Directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, etc.
- Links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages or anchor text
- [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- Ping sites.
- Links from under-construction pages.
- Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- Link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), etc.
- Scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popup, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
- Classified ads
- Dynamic links
- Date link is placed on link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page