I have a small chain of electronics shops I run and decided to go online with the selling, so I need people that know how to sell online on eBay (it is the best auction site from what I've heard).
The rules are simple:
1. You need an active eBay account with at least some feedback (helps in selling)
2. A fully verified Paypal account required so Paypal won't bother you with limitations (read a lot of stories on the internet about this).
3. 1-2 hours a day for maintaining the auctions (Buy it Now)
4. The agreement to send the funds prior to the item being sent (you benefit the Buyer Protection program from Paypal, so everything is safe in your end).
And this is what you get:
1. 10% off each final sale (+ all fees of eBay and Paypal).
2. The products are hot items (electronics) that require just a basic understanding of sales/advertising.
3. The amount you get is about $15-$20/item for about 10 items/week (I cannot promise you a specific amount, because the more you sell, the more you earn).
4. Item details + photos + all necessary information provided by me.
5. Long term collaboration.
Please read carefully through the requirements and benefits, and if you agree with them, leave your bid.
Note: I am only interested in sellers that know what they are doing on eBay and that are honest people.