I am currently looking to hire on a freelancing basis sellers on ebay, amazon and other sites for my items (mainly sunglasses, but also electronics - but not expensive -> the most expensive is around 200usd).
1. Actib ebay/amazon/etc account. This means you are fully verified on the website where you will be selling, thus no limits.
2. A fully verified Paypal account, because you will be sending and receiving funds, and if you're not verified, Paypal might close your account or limit you. - and it takes time until you get it back.
3. Knowledge on how to sell items, advertise and manage listings so that they will sell
4. For first items sold payment upfront (this means you send me the money, I then ship the items and provide you with tracking number in aprox 2 business days since payment received)
What I offer:
1. 10% of final value sale (that will go up to 12-13-15 as we go on with the contract)
2. All selling fees (so you don't pay fees for selling, as long as you don't make them huge fees and try to cheat me)
3. All descriptions and photos and details + customer service (for clients)
4. Support in selling (will answer any questions that might appear)
5. Online contract sent for approved sellers.
If you agree with the above, please place a bid of 30 starting with "I agree" (so you won't say you did not know the conditions etc)
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $30 på dette job
hi. i am keen and have a lot of time on my hands. can get started straight away. i am experienced in listing items on auction sites such as eBay and new zealands popular Trademe.
Hey I am Australian eBayer, currently running an eBay store with 100% positive feed and sold large volume product every month. Let me know if you are into the Aussie market.