We seek a person/team to create and execute successful marketing campaigns for our eCommerce website.? The assignment entails devising creative strategies to promote the website and increase site traffic.? To be more specific, we are looking for a result oriented, self-starter who possesses a good understanding of proven online marketing techniques.? Marketing campaign success will be strictly based upon the conversion of site visitors into registered users/ clients.
We have an ecommerce website that permits users to post content to sell online for an annual flat rate.? The website is set to launch and we are looking for various internet marketing solutions.?
All campaigns do not have to come from one specific RAC freelancer or team.? For instance, if you skill set is marketing on Facebook or Twitter, please submit a proposal based upon managing the marketing plan for those specific websites.? ? If your skill set is based upon SEO, your proposal should reflect only SEO work.? If you or your team is proficient in various forms of internet marketing, please submit a proposal which separates the techniques by category.?
1. Design and implement general strategies regarding internet marketing. For SEO, this includes deciding which the list of keywords must be selected to attract the most visitors as possible.
2. Propose the best techniques to promote and sell our service.
3. We are seeking proposals for SEO, SEM, link building, social media, PPC, directory submission, and affiliate marketing.? We are also interested in the submission of any other campaigns that will accomplish the goals of increasing our? client base.?
4. Implement the strategies and provide follow up to get best ROI.
5. Make suggestions regarding content issues and site usability.
6. Project Documentation:? Prior to selecting freelancers/teams for this project, we must agree on the project plan, which will contain milestones, frequency of reporting of work performed, feedback and statistics, where applicable.?
7. All campaigns must be pre-approved by the sellers before implementation. Any divergence from campaign must be pre-approved by the sellers.? In short, the campaign must be under seller control.
8. ? Great communication is necessary and availability for communication through different media.
9. NO black hat, ROBOTS, NO tricks, NO AUTOMATIC LINKING or other non-ethical techniques which? may cause problems for our company.
10. Payment MUST be based upon real sales.
11. This is a long term relationship since it is more like a consulting job, than a one shot link building or SEO work.
1. Indicate your skill set regarding the method of internet marketing proposed.
2. Provide general timeline and milestones associated with the? marketing method.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday May 1, 2010 2:18:58 PM:
Hello Everyone, Thanks again for expressing interest in our project. We sought to make a slight change before bringing the site out of development. Our developers recently informed us that the website will be transferred to the hosting company on or about Tuesday, May 4, 2010. After the transfer has been completed, we will give you the site’s URL. We wish for you to review the site and submit your marketing proposal based upon your skill set and our unique needs, service and culture. We look forward to following up with you on Tuesday.