Annulleret

Youtube Video Views

I need to increase my youtube views for a video. I need fast views and occasional posts and must rate video 5.0. All views should be generated from different GEO locations (IP addresses/ continents) and unique visitors: No bots/ androids/ scripts allowed. I preffer US, UK, Canada, EU views 75% and remaining 25% anywhere in the world .

You should not use methods banned by Youtube.

I need to have 50,000 fast views for this video.

Please explain how you will achieve this task and how long it will take.

Funds will be paid in installments. 1/2 will be paid when the views reach 25,000 and the other half when they reach 25,000. Please do not use a method that will get me banned or my account/video suspended.

Note: No upfront payment, No milestone . once i see result then milestone prefer. All views SHOULD COMPLETE BEFORE 6TH FEB . Type " Awesome" in your bid . Limited Budget 30$ - 50$ .

Thanks.

Færdigheder: Annoncering, Masse Markedsføring, Internet Markedsføring, Markedsføring, YouTube

Se mere: video marketing internet, marketing youtube video, internet video, increase visitors, get youtube, youtube video marketing, views, video views, ip geo, increase youtube views, explain video, androids, method youtube, video type, youtube bid, video fast, 100 upfront payment, fast video, bots views, video 100, method youtube views, unique video youtube, rate video, task bots, internet marketing video

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) karachi, Pakistan

Projekt-ID: #935965

2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $30 for dette job

manoj1252

i am interested for this project

$30 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
richhe9221

contact me at cecilrichardson.j at gmail.com...

$30 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0