I am looking for someone to SEO a fairly new website in the UK offering counselling services to private clients, www.mandywalterscounselling.co.uk.
Success will be defined as
1. An increase in leads for clients requiring counselling services
2. Top 2 position on [url removed, login to view] for several of the most important phrases
3. An increase in relevant traffic
• The website has been established for approximately 6 months.
• All marketing to date has been via Google PPC which has been relatively successful but too expensive.
• The space is relatively uncompetitive as most competitors in the space are private individual counsellors with only 2/3 industry sites.
Including [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
• Other competitor websites can be seen from searching on the keywords below
To initiate on page and off page SEO over a 3 month period to drive new client acquisition. All work must be completely white hat.
Due to the sensitivity of the space all copy generated will need to be approved before posting. Specific care is needed around social media as to how to engage given the privacy issues involved.
The successful bidder will outline exactly what work will be done.
The successful bidder will suggest an agreed reporting structure for the end of each month to show progress
The aim of the project is to get top 2 rankings on [url removed, login to view] for the Targeted Keywords.
Should the initial 3 months prove to be successful then a longer term relationship will be sought to maintain and develop the search marketing of this business.
These will come after the selected bidder has reviewed the PPC campaign but will include words like Counsellor, Counselling and Therapist together with location words like London, North London, Finchley
Successful bidder will explain what on page work they will do- copy written quantity of, work expected from our side
What off page work will be done e.g. links
With regards to link building the successful bidder must adhere to the following conditions:
- Backlinks must be created with 100% WHITE HAT techniques only!
- One link per domain only please.
- Links must be strictly from Google PR3+ pages -
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly. NO redirects or cloaking
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view] and must be dofollow
- No dynamic links - only static and standard href type links.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing recently i.e. 60 days
List of Not allowed items:
- 100% No black hat tactics allowed.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, dating, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
You will need to provide me with a spreadsheet with the following details:
- Linking site exact URL
- Linking site Google Page Rank
- Date backlink was placed
I am looking for suggestions as to how to commercially reward success and align our interests over the two to three stages of the project, potentially on-going over 1 year
On site optimisation –one off
On site copy – on-going
Link building – on-going
54 freelancers are bidding on average £890 for this job
Hello Sir , ***Thanks for invitation ****Please send me private message so we will discuss. ****I will submit in UK directory and other website . Regards Vikram