Hi: My grandmother has asked me to help her in selling her house outside of a real estate agent. The property is not listed on the MLS and we do not want it listed on the MLS yet. We know someone who can help us with escrow and closing the property we should need to come to an agreement with a buyer for the property.
You can read more about the listing and see it at our website we've created called: [url removed, login to view]
- We've also created a zillow listing which can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
- We will be creating a trulia listing and can provide that once the link is made available to us (within 24 hours).
The duration of this task will be over the next 2 months Starting June 2, 2014 and going to August 2, 2014.
1) It will involve posting advertisements on c-list with New York areas (4 areas in total). This will be in the State of New York c-listt. Updated atleast 2 times a day.
2) It will involve posting real estate ad's on c-list with Canadian areas near the property (2 to 3 areas in total). We can help you if you're unsure. Updated atleast 2 times a day.
3) 1 listing on stumbleupon, - Thist listing does not need to be updated as much as the other ones.
4) Select a canadian real estate website that focuses on the property area - something similiar to trulia or zillow but for Canadian properties. updated daily or 2 times a day.
5) Same thing as above, but with 2 Chinese based real estate websites/forums that would be interested in the property. Updated daily or 1 - 2 times a day.
6) 3 other US/New York based real estate forums that are not trulia, zillow or craiglist. Updated every 3 days.
In total there should be between 10 and 12 unique website/forum listings. We can help you approve/generate the first advertisement for the first round of postings, but we will need the text to be a little different for each additional round.
The postings should be spread out as mentioned above.
We want all inquires to go to an email address we provide or find a way for the emails to end up at that location either by fwd from another email address, routing, etc.) the Zillow Page URL above (installed tracking analytics links would also be preferred, ie. bitly etc.), eventually the trulia page when we receive the URL, [url removed, login to view]