We are a team of 3 people: 1 designer, 1 developer and 1 copywriter, and we are planning to launch the next week a crowd funding project on Indiegogo for one month and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist, or Marketing Company, to help us promote the project and receive contributions from people.
We are raising the funds to create a live chat support software (similar to zopim and olark) but with some added functions. And we are targeting a different segment market, by practicing low prices and offering the same quality service.
What your job will be:
- To do what ever you think it works to promote the project. That means contacting blog authors, publications, writing Press Releases, distribute Press releases (that's optional, only if you are in touch with press release firms), help us with Social Media Marketing, taking care of our social presence online etc.
If there will be the need to send mass emails, we will user services like MailChimp, SendGrid, Mandrill etc on our expenses.
What we require from you:
- To have very good English writing skills;
- We prefer American, British or Australians for this project because of their native language (as none of us is a native English speaker);
- Strong experience in Online Marketing, Copywriting, Social Marketing.
- Those who have worked on crowdfunding projects are preferred.
- We will ask you for a weekly report of your work.
About the payment:
We can't afford to pay you in advance and we prefer a result based payment. We are available to offer you up to 15% of the raised sum. And we are hoping to raise 25000$ in one month.
- We will pay you at the end of every week (Sunday evening or Monday morning) 15% of the total raised sum of money. So if this week we will raise only 3000$, you will receive 450$.
If we are going to raise 25000$, your share will be of 3750$ which is not bad for one month of work I suppose. If we will raise more than 25000$, you will receive half of the difference. Ex: If we will arrive at 30000$ at the end of the campaign, you will get 3750$ (15% of 25000) + 2500$ (50% of 5000 = 30000-25000).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello, Please let us know when you are available so that we can discuss in detail about the details you have mentioned here. Waiting for your response. Regards Nihal