We are starting a new food franchise which is based around self serve of juices, yogurts, sandwiches, mexican, cafe, hot dogs and salads, and am looking for assistance with setting the marketing for the business. We are looking for a quick start to this as the shop will be opening in 3 weeks.
We are looking for the following:
- store and franchise marketing plan,
- social media strategies and implementation including fb, twitter, instagram, youtube, linkedin, etc,
- managing social media communication,
- viral youtube videos,
- store marketing events,
- merchandising strategies
- app development/management
- email marketing
- web design/management
When bidding, please provide examples of the above works you have undertaken previously.
We have an app which we are about to award and we feel the winner of this project could assist in finalising/modifying this app.
[url removed, login to view]
In summary the app will will be a built in a similar manner to “Crust Pizza” ([url removed, login to view]). Base functionality will include:
In addition to the base functionality, will implement the following additional features as part of the App:
• Ability for social interactions to be replicated onto Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. via social networking API integration
• Ability for each store to know (via GPS, Bluetooth, etc.) and send automated offers to a user that is logged-into the App and/or within a set distance of each shop. (This includes integration of iBeacon technology for iOS as outlined at [url removed, login to view]). This functionality must keep track of individual users purchases, including time, dates, products, etc. It should also note when customers pass by and dont make purchases.
• Invite a friend option for existing members to invite their friends via e-mail where each user earns loyalty points or free offers at time of signup or purchase (This is a customer loyalty program implemented in the same fashion as Dropbox – [url removed, login to view])
• Webcam integration where customers can take “Selfie” photographs and instantly upload them to their personal or the company’s Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Popup screen at checkout offering upsell items, new dishes, snacks, etc.
• All menu content, prices, item photos, ingredients, etc. should be able to be modified/added/deleted by store staff via the Admin Panel
• Ability to create promotional offers in the Admin Panel and push them to App users and e-mail database
• Discounts or free items based on customer purchase history (e.g., Buy 9 juices get the 10th one free)
• Ability to integrate into [url removed, login to view] subscription service
• Tracking flag within the order database that identifies when orders are placed via mobile device or through the App.
The back-end functionality of the App will include:
• A Web-Based Admin Panel where staff can:
o Add menu items
o Change product pricing
o Create promotions
o Edit product categories
o Manage users
o Process, manage, and edit orders (must be real time)
o Add and edit shop details including address, phone, etc.
o Enter/edit standard pickup/delivery time calculation (e.g. 30 minutes)
• Web services for communication between mobile app & server
• Compatibility with IOS and Android 6 and IOS and Android 7 (including all sub-versions)
• Compatibility with IOS and Android devices including:
o iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, and 5S
o iPad 1, 2, 3, Mini (will open as 2X sizes)
o All android devices
Bring your Celebrities to life right in front of your eyes!
• Take photos with your favourite characters in a (photo realistic) augmented reality app.
• The ability to upload photos of local identities
• The ability to direct where in the store customers have their photo taken
• Take a Selfie with the local identities. Fitting with the Selfie branding/ marketing/name etc.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $2573 for this job
I can help you in getting your shop open with a high rate of people getting attracted . I can provide you tactics for how to attract people and earn high ROI. Looking forward to work with you