Hi, I am an independent author and freelance editor. I will initially pay someone for 5 hours work, however, I am looking to make this a long term, permanent arrangement for the right person. Please quote on an hourly basis.
I am looking for someone to do the following for me:
* Promote and sell my novella The Tunnel Betwixt... which is about a Near Death Experience. Some social media promotion will be required, however, I am looking for someone who can proactively and creatively promote this by other means. (This is published under my own name, Ingrid Hall)
*Do Pre-Launch marketing and promotional activities for my upcoming erotic romances (These will be published under my pen name Luna Ballantyne)
* Do regular promotional and marketing activities after they have been published
* Promote my site [url removed, login to view] to build my following
* Help with re-branding and promoting my Facebook pages and managing my Twitter/LinkedIn profiles.
* Widening my reach to other social media sites
* Promote and sell my Editing Services and other Pay As You Go Services to authors
* Expand the reach of my services by targeting small businesses (Lead Generation and Sales)
* Any other marketing and promotional activities as required.
I am really looking to expand and grow my brand. I want to have two clearly defined brands. Ingrid Hall - the quirky/non mainstream writings - Plus my Editing/Business Services and Luna Ballantyne - author of erotic/steamy romances. I am looking for the right person, who I can work with on a long term basis, however, there has to be quantifiable results for work undertaken. In your proposal please state EXACTLY how you will be able to demonstrate results. I am open to all suggestions, and will happily set you up with an email account so that I can monitor outgoing/incoming emails etc. The more sales/leads/results/business that you generate for me, the more work you will have. I am based in the U.K. however, the bulk of my editing work comes from overseas, and I want to build my global client base, while also developing a core of work from the U.K.
It is also essential that you are fluent in English.