I'm looking for a VA assistant who I can test on a part time basis, leading to full time.
Ideally I want single provider for all tasks, but depending on skill set I may look to user more than one provider for different items.
Depending on how many tasks, provider must be willing to commit to a fixed price per month. I would expect to trial provider on part time basis for a month, and then lead into full time as I feel confident of your skill sets. I'm not looking for someone I need to hand-hold through every details, but has the confidence to take on the requirements I need with minimal hand-holding, though expecting some areas I would need to help train/guide.
Affiliate Manager –
We have website/ business built on Joomla with Virtuemart and Amigos. Proven ability with these systems will be benefit, or at least understanding of affiliate tracking systems.
1. Affiliate recruitment- require maximum of 100 affiliates, at least 20 within 2 months
- Proven ability to recruit affiliate sellers
- Business based on UK only customers (more countries in future)
- Provider must outline where or how they will recruit from. (elance, freelance, warrior forum etc)
- Must write specification for what is expected of affiliates based on our systems used.
- Must set up new affiliates with appropriate tracking etc.
- Payments to affiliates based on trial, sales or lead generated.
- Must help define what payment schedule is paid to affiliate – single payment vs ongoing revenue.
- If affiliates require support material for marketing etc, must advise and action this creation of material.
2. Lead handling
- We will look to employ a telemarketing company to create leads for offline presentations. They will add appointments into diary system for sales agents to make presentations. Any affiliates who create leads for presentation the VA must ensure these go into the diary system.
We have 2 x blogs, facebook and twitter. The FB & Twitter are connected via feedburner.
- Create new material through textbroker or similar
- Post weekly article to each blog
- Ensure articles have hyperlinks into website pages
- Ensure articles have images or videos – utilise scribefire or similar for this.
- Post the new articles to 10 submission sites we have accounts with or have previously used.
2. Facebook and Twitter
- Use NON SPAM methods to gain friends/ followers
3. Link Building
- Implement various link building strategies - Manual linkbuilding activities. We have already submitted to directories so forum or other methods can be used.
4. Email Campaign - Autoresponders
We have user subscriptions connected to AWEBER for follow up campaign for our new customers. If user on trial there will be different set of communications.
VA to also –
- Ensure email series for 4 x different sets are in place.
- Frequency will be Instant, 24 hours, 3, 6, 12,18, 24, 30 days.
- Experience with autoresponders will be benefit.
- Occasional broadcast required.
Provider to –
- Outline previous work done in areas listed above.
- Define time required for the above activities – set up of affiliate activities will clearly have high time requirement at start
- Define rate per hour based on the above timeframes.
- Provider will be paid monthly after review of activities is complete.
- Any spam or blackhat activities which affect our site will lead to instant termination of contract.
- Provider will sign NDA and SOW.