I gang

2000 USA Female Only Facebook Fans

I am looking for 2000 Female Facebook fans for a specific Facebook fanpage.

Please bid only if you can complete this job with in 7-10days.

=============================================================================================

The added Fans must meet these requirements:

* Fans must be atleast 80% from USA and the other 20% can be a mix from Canada and UK

* 100% of fans added must be female

ONLY SERIOUS BIDS!!

Note: if you are not able to provide 2k fans... send me a message stating how many Female USA fans you can provide and your rate.

.

Færdigheder: Dataindførsel, Facebook Marketing, Internet Markedsføring, Sociale Netværk, Twitter

Se mere: canada data entry job, internet marketing job in canada, facebook message, looking job usa, looking usa entry, canada facebook please, facebook fanpage 100, fanpage fans, canada female facebook, canada fans, job 2000, usa data entry job, female data, 2000, rate facebook, facebook can send, facebook message marketing, data entry 2000, female data entry, send message fans, usa female facebook, can 2000 facebook, data entry job usa, fans added, fanpage usa

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 4 bedømmelser ) Concord, United States

Projekt-ID: #989847

13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $112 for dette job

uniqueitworld

Thanks for the project. Please check my PMB.

$70 USD in 20 dage
(302 bedømmelser)
6.9
picklu007

Please check your [url removed, login to view]

$30 USD på 1 dag
(112 bedømmelser)
6.4
garbar

Ready to start bid is for 900-1000 fans

$200 USD in 9 dage
(67 bedømmelser)
6.2
Consilium

Hello,[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view],Mann.

$120 USD in 10 dage
(159 bedømmelser)
6.0
fbpvaforsale

===========>Check More PMB<==============

$80 USD in 8 dage
(3 bedømmelser)
1.6
ep062890

We can't guarantee 2000 fans. We can guarantee more depending on your current fan page. Please read PMB for more details.

$250 USD in 30 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
tapascse

boss, its easy for my stuff. just leave it to me. after completing 50% of work done i need 40% payment. after finishing this job i need the payment complete.

$250 USD in 7 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
debiprasaddhar

SIR WE R READY 4 UR PROJECT. I ASSURE U TAT I'LL GV U MINIMUM 1200 TO 1500 FANS IN DS DAY. AWATING 4 UR RESPONSE.

$31 USD in 8 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
sukritidhali123

Dear sir, I'm very interested in your [url removed, login to view] see my PM and send me the project [url removed, login to view] Babu.

$100 USD in 15 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
dinhtuan117

I can do this job for you.

$100 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
sushi2010

i can do that so fast and so [url removed, login to view] my pm to tell u what i can do

$30 USD in 0 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
UmarRaza

Please check your [url removed, login to view]

$100 USD in 8 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
mithenhstu

Sir, I will be able to please you by my [url removed, login to view] consider me positively.

$100 USD in 7 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0