Annulleret

8,000 Real USA Female Facebook Fans

Description

I am looking for 8,000 Female Facebook fans for a specific Facebook fanpage.

Please bid only if you have worked with USA facebook fans and can complete this job quickly.

=============================================================================================

The added Fans must meet these requirements:

* All fans must be real people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended - NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO SPAM!

* Fans must be from USA (atleast 80% and the other 20% can be a mix from Canada and UK)

* 100% of fans added must be female

=============================================================================================

IMPORTANT:

*Proof of prior work will be very helpful

Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active

ONLY SERIOUS BIDS PLEASE! No trials

Note: if you are not able to provide all 8k fans ... send me a message stating how many Female USA fans you can provide and your rate per 1K.

.

Færdigheder: Dataindførsel, Facebook Marketing, Internet Markedsføring, Sociale Netværk, Twitter

Se mere: data entry real or fake, canada data entry job, facebook message, account usa, female facebook account, fanpage account, looking job usa, real female account facebook, facebook female accounts, real account, looking usa entry, real facebook female, female facebook account usa, fake real, facebook account usa, real pages, facebook account added, canada facebook please, facebook female account, per fanpage, real facebook female account, active pages usa facebook, facebook fanpage 100, data entry fake, 000 message facebook

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 4 bedømmelser ) Concord, United States

Projekt-ID: #977764

10 freelancers are bidding on average $352 for this job

SEO4GOOGLE

Hello - Thank you for the invitation to bid on your project, See PMB for social network growth results!!

$400 USD in 90 dage
(34 bedømmelser)
6.4
rabiulitsource

Hi sir check the pm

$250 USD in 30 dage
(54 bedømmelser)
5.6
RCG3

Sir, I am ready to start now. Please, see my PM. Thank you Sir.

$250 USD in 3 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
1.0
Kavindi

Hi sir, This project seems to be a challenge and i'm loving it. Thanks, Hasini

$250 USD in 15 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
silvestre2011

I will work on your project within strict deadlines

$750 USD in 30 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
Youcan88

Hi, Sent you a PM. Thank you

$520 USD in 7 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
fbad

Hello, I have sent you a private message with the details.

$250 USD på 1 dag
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
sp500fl

I would work very hard on completing this project for you, I am very dedicated to my work, and I love Face Book!!!!

$300 USD in 75 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
dnorland

I am a 27 year old Canadian currently living in Asia seeking a data entry position. I hold both a psychology and biology degree. I have extensive experience in office management which has enabled me to acquire skill Mere

$300 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
CaspaPromo

I can get you 8,000 twitter followers in 30 days for only $200

$250 USD in 30 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0