I need a virtual assistant for a month trial. I am looking for the right person to establish a long term relationship.
I need a reliable, dedicated and resourceful personal assistant for my educational, digital/Internet, and print projects.
I need someone digital savvy. I prefer someone who is passionate about education and creative.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
1. Research for products and marketing
2. Write/proofread articles, lesson plans, plays, etc.
3. Produce spreadsheet and data analysis
4. Assist with task, project assignments, tracking, and follow up
5. Assist with Internet Marketing pitches, call to action, product content, social media, media buys, etc
6. Monitor contractors
7. Analyze web traffic
8. Additional work will include setting appointments, admin work, updating contact lists, and other assigned tasks as necessary
Must adapt well to change
Make prioritizing suggestions that might not be taken
Excellent with Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Excellent English (must be fluent or native)
Excellent written and communication skills
Able to think quickly and adapt to change
Excellent time-management skills
Extremely detail oriented
Experience with Skype for communication
Adobe Creative Suite and Visio a plus
I am really too busy. You will need to be able to communicate with me daily to receive your duties and tasks. Task will be assigned on an ad-hoc basis with agreed hours linked to the tasks.
Interested parties please message me/ send in your resume, along with cover letter stating your background, your work experience, why the interest in the position, your per hour rate, and the amount of time available for commitment.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hi I am Vivek and I work as a leading member in an organization that deals in IT and ITES. Please check your PMB for details. Thanks Vivek Nayyar
Hi, i have gone through all the job description and its very much same with my existing job. Please check your PM for further details of my bid. Thanks.