We are preparing a complete set of competitors for a new Canadian beauty site.
Attached is an initial list of Canadian competitors from comScore. Here are the steps we need:
1) Visit each site on the list and classify them into one of four categories: individual beauty blog (e.g., [url removed, login to view]), professionally edited beauty site (e.g., [url removed, login to view]), site with multiple areas (e.g., fashion, relationships, entertainment) that also has a beauty section, or no beauty content at all (e.g, [url removed, login to view]).
2) Add at least 20 Canadian beauty blogs that are NOT on the list, just using Google search. E.g., Googling "Canadian beauty blogs" yields a ready list at [url removed, login to view]
3) Visit each site with beauty content on your new, consolidated list, and evaluate functionality on their site, including whether or not they allow e-commerce in Canada (can you buy the products) as well as whether or not they allow any personalization
4) Use our Alexa account to find the Canadian, US, and Global Alexa numbers for each site on the consolidated list
5) Find social media reach of each site on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $77 for dette job
hello sir, i can do this job. recently i have done such kind of job for some of my clients. i will do this work in time and in budget that will given by you. please consider my proposal. thanks.