We are a group of Melbourne (Australia) biotechnology people.
We are very keen to build a community around Crowdfunding for medical treatment (including new drugs and devices) – to enable us to advance some proper medical innovation projects that are stalled due to lack of funding.
The good news is that we are experts in the field of drug development, medical devices and cellular therapies – and have:
- a strong track-record in that field
- a mix of exciting projects we want to put in front of the Crowd over time
The bad news is that we are middle-aged social media Neanderthals – and struggle to simplify our stories. The hope is that you might one of the people who can help us. Ideally you will:
- have experience in designing and executing successful Crowdfunding campaigns; and
- make us an outstanding success and help us be a leader in community-supported (as distinct from venture capital etc) medical innovations to address important needs that people are interested in.
Maybe I need to spotlight onto what I think our real need is here – and then you can tell me what we really need?
We think we need 4 different people over the next 6 months:
1. Project Manager and co-ordinator: your job is to get us to do what is needed and also co-ordinate everything else – it is your Baby as much as ours!
2. Communications person: writing, copywriting and text generation – overall communications design – keeping material engaging and interesting
3. Video and animation person: visual media content generation – making low-cost videos and other engaging content that tells stories quickly and simply
4. Social Media person: driving our content out via multiple social media channels – using social media channels to build our Crowd
Crowdfunding seems to have taken off in USA (e.g. Kickstarter, IndieGoGo campaigns) but it is a rarity here. So, we will be breaking new ground.
The first two projects we would like to run with are:
- Melatan: a topical drug to treat people with unusually light skin – also potentially useful for people who want a natural-looking tan without sun exposure
- Tinaway: a prototype iPAD App that we want to trial to treat and maybe cure tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
Both projects have already started and we have serious credentialed research groups involved, but we need more cash support to push them ahead.
We want to raise around $300,000 over the next 2 months - initially we would like to raise $120,000 for Melatan and $180,000 for Tinaway – and will spend to support this activity.
If you think you have what it takes to help us make this project a success, we would like to hear form you. Tell us what you have to offer and include the following phrase in your message: "Biotech Marketing"
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $20/time for dette job
I have completed MBA in Marketing management and now looking for similar work that may help me to grow up my business included there work load by me.. feel free to ask me questions we may discuss then.