This is my first time looking for an interior designer. I recently bought an apartment, and I want to make it as cool and modern as possible. The apartment consists of 3 rooms - 2 bedrooms and a living room with a place for a kitchen, and of course a bathroom and 2 balconies.
I am looking for a nice and contemporary designs, which offers good use of the available space, comfortable furniture ideas, lighting and electricity socket design and placement.
I would prefer the apartment to look bright, modern, very user friendly (from furniture placement to the new age of smart homes).
There are several things I have as mandatory to the project.
1. The Living room must have
- a dining area
- a living area with an entertainment centre.
- L- type couch somewhere :)
- 55' or 65' TV place.
2. The Big bedroom must have:
- Master bed
- plenty of wardrobe space.
- Dressing table for my wife :)
- Standing bookcases with a space for a TV if possible.
2. Secondary room will be eventually a children's room for maybe 2. I leave you guys to give me ideas.
There is one more thing. Both me my wife are gamers. If you can find a place for us to share some gaming space that would be awesome.
3. Bathroom must have:
- A sink
- a shower (preferably separated from the rest of the bathroom fixtures)
- some cabinets for storage.
4. The kitchen corner must have:
- All essentials - sink, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine,
- plenty of cupboards for storage spaces
- and countertops.
5. Corridor is not big, and we would like to have it well light. I leave it to you :)
6. Balconies – Again up to you but we like to have sitting area.
Hello, I'm an architect, Your project interests me. I can help you design your appartement. Please contact me via chat to clarify the details of the work. Visit my profile to see my portfolio. Cordially