We recently had done a 2 page x A4 brochure to promote generally our new range of Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt Premixes.
We are now seeking to take the now completed General brochure and create 4 more brochures, 1 each for our 4 different premixes we have available for wholesale sale.
Precise copy for each of the 4 brochures will be supplied after the job is awarded but it will be structurally as per the General brochure.
The changes required to the General brochure to produce 4 new brochures are as follows...
- Modify main title to incorporate product name.
- Change 2 images on P1 to 2 new images (to be supplied). Each of the 4 brochures will feature new photos on the front, similar to those on the General brochure. As per the General brochure, 1 of these images will be placed inside (and behind) a circle, the other to be traced (to remove the background) and placed against the background (again... as per the General brochure).
- Alter the background of each of the 4 brochures slightly so as each is different to the other... while maintaining thematic/look and feel consistency with the others. This could be as simple as changing the blue color cell at the base of the page and behind the main Frozey logo... with a different color on each brochure.
- As per front... change where appropriate color/background to separate each of the 4 brochures from the others... while ensuring they all look like they are form the same group/family.
- Copy will change from being general... to be specific around the product for each of the 4 brochures. Look and feel of the back to stay... changes will be mainly text/color.
- Change 'bag' image to include specifics for the product on that brochure. The General one shows Mild... we have pictures to replace this one for Frozey 55 and Tart. Working on one for Dairy Free.
That's pretty much it.
Once accepted... I'll upload the copy for each... and the 12 images (2 x 4 for the fronts and 1 x 4 for the backs).