Looking for an excellent and well rounded graphic artist to develop close to an estimated 31 (includes 1 cover book page) pages worth of full colored artwork for a children's book. Accepting below and above bid level, will make a decision on the artwork, pricing, estimated completion date, and past history rating. However willing to take a chance on a new freelancer if the artwork matches what we are looking for. It will need to be colored, original art, and artwork will be owned by me upon completion.
- Automated bids not confirming to these details will be automatically disqualified
- All native (original) and final digital copies of the artwork to be owned by me after final payment to the freelancer
- Contractual document to be signed for NDA and ownership of the artwork before project is started
- Final payment upon completion of the artwork
- All proposals will be reviewed and will be willing to work with new freelancer if artwork matches the style we are looking for
- Recognition of the name and company will be made in the book if preferred, however, this will be optional and I will have the right not to do so
- $100-$300 bonus on top of your full payment will be paid out of the artwork meets or exceeds my requirements. Also delivery of the artwork in a timely manner, communication turnaround, and quality will be the top drivers of any bonuses.
- Any proposals above $1k will be automatically disqualified
- Unlimited revisions up to final payment and completion of the project for a maximum of 3 months after completion of the project
- Need to send all copies of the artwork of the native copy and final high-resolution copy
- 8.5 x 0.2 x 11.5 inches for the dimensions of the pages
- I will send rough sketch of each page of the coloring book for your reference and idea of each page
I look forward in working with you and future projects.