I have a 3 year old son I would like to teach basic things in a fun way by using illustrated scenarios. And by doing this, I hope he can easily learn these things instead of one always have to nagging and nagging. I have gathered up 20 scenarios below and the illustration should be of high quality and should be made simple to understand for a 3 year old. Use a variety of cool colors and objects. The illustrations should be suited to be printed on A4. Since my kid is brown, make sure the main characters used in the illustrations are also brown so he can easily relate to them. Feel also free to incorporate other people with other colors. I'm open for new ideas that can enhance the experience. I'm looking for somebody who is professional and who can deliver great results on time.
1. When you wake up first thing to do is to wash your face and hands
2. When you get home from outside, take off your jackets, shoes and place them in order
3. When you get home from outside, make sure you always wash your hands
4. If a visitor comes home, always come forward and greet the visitor
5. If the vistor is leaving, always make sure to come and say good-bye
6. At the food table, concetrate on eating, not playing.
7. After eating, always thank for the food
8. After eating, make sure you clear up
9. If you see something lying on the floor, always pick it up and place it where it should be
10. If you see dirty/trash/rubbish, clear it up
11. Make sure your room is always clean and in order
12. After playing, place your toys and stuff in order
13. Always switch the TV off when not watching
14. Always switch electricity off when not being used
15. Dont not yell or scream at somebody
16. Always talk with a low voice
[url removed, login to view] not fight or beat others up
[url removed, login to view] share things with others
[url removed, login to view] mom/Dad comes home with things, always help to unpack
20. Do not make noise when others are sleeping or talking
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $257 på dette job
Hi, I`m very interested in your project and i would appreciate if you can check your PM for samples and info about my bid. Thank you and have a nice day!
Hi, I am Steve, experienced Illustrator, comfortable with any style and medium, I have worked with more than seventy five companies worldwide. Please check my website [url removed, login to view] and lets start.
We are the most experienced and highest rated US company on Freelancer.com. Check our reviews and be sure to read our PM. Look forward to working with you soon. Nova
Hello, I'm an illustrator and comic artist with skills in traditional and digital art. Please check my site to have an idea of my works : [url removed, login to view] Thanks for the attention
Professional Designer with over 10 Years Experience in Graphic and Web Designing. We also specialize in Flash, Illustration and Animation Services. So what are you waiting for, PM me today and lets get started.
Hi, You can visit my website at The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service I look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards, Dennis