We are in the process of designing a Cupcake bakery and require a couple of artistic renderings of our store front location based on the layout provided. The renderings required should be comparable in style to the 2 examples provided. (The example only provide the artistic style desired, the layout will be used to complete the image.) There are two layout files, one with descriptions (Layout-Text) and one with out (Layout-Blank) that will be used to complete the rendering. The layouts are drawn to scale, each small blue box equals 3 inches, 4 small blue boxes equal 1 foot. Everything that would be visible from the front view should be included in the rendering, including the following.
1. Vertical stripes on the wall, based on the stripes in the background of the business card provided. Each stripe should be 18 inches wide. – Image included: BusinessCard
2. 2 Logos on the wall one to the left of menu, on to the right of menu behind hanging lights. – Image Included: logo_Med
3. Menu on the wall, in a brown frame – Image Included: Menu
4. Hanging Light fixtures – Image provided: light
5. Counter top, front side should be rendered based on image provided including color. – Image Included: cabinet
6. Gelato Freezer, cabinet will be built around the freezer, the only part visible from the front of the counter will be the glass partition. Dimension: 49 1/4" w x 27 7/8" d (front to back) x 52 1/2" h – Image included: gelato
7. 2 cash registers on the counter top, stock registers are fine
8. Cookie and cupcake platters, the picture of the platter is provided. In the rendering, the platters should have either cookies or cupcakes on them based on what is provided in the layout. The platters will sit on platforms attached to pipes that come out of the counter. Platter Image Included: platter
9. Fridge Dimensions: 48” W x 14” D x 11” H- Image Included: fridge
10. Glass partition, should be able to tell a glass partition in up, but able to see what is behind the partition.
If you have any questions, please let me know. If you are not sure of how something should look, please ask. This project is pretty straight forward, and should not take the experienced artist a great deal of time to complete. Reply with a link to portfolio.
Final File requirements 1 jpg file 11x14 Horizontal 300 dpi full color file.
1. A front view based on the provided layouts
After complete, I own the copyright to the file.