* Need Sr. HR & Front Dest / Admin Both.
* Require both Female Candidates Only and preferably married.
* 4-5 Years of Experience
* Location : Gurgaon, Sohna Road
* Position : Sr. HR & Front Desk / Admin
Job Responsibilities of HR : Min. Experience : 4-5 Years
Responsible for delivering the hiring numbers within the given timeline.
Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
Can source candidates using the various sources.
Post the Job on Job portals.
Hunt for the suitable profile and marketing for the open position to get the maximum
Screen the candidates through telephonic or face to face interview.
Share the feedback with the applicant.
Coordinate with management for the interview process.
Must have good exp. in Talent acquisition (i.e. end to end recruitment), Retention,
employee welfare, employee engagement,
Self-Motivator & Self Initiator. Ability to Lead, motivate and guide the team for maximum
Sound knowledge of HR Terms, HR policies, HR ethics, System Generation and System
Salary processing and attendance management.
Taking Control of the entire HR & Admin. Activities and fulfilling Management
Coordination with Consultants, Good negotiation Skills
Getting update on Daily basis from team and evaluate the team performance on
Getting updates on Daily basis from the team and evaluating the team performance on
Documentation of New hires.
Helping HR Manager in Day to Day tasks.
Supporting in Fun Activities & R&R.
Preparing various letters e.g. LOI, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter for Sales
Leave MIS Reports.
Job Responsibilities of Front Desk / Admin : Min. Experience - 2-3 Years
• Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile & Greetings and assist them.
• Manage front desk and Maintaining, upkeep of the reception.
• In charge of all front desk operations.
• Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
• Responsible for payments of bills.
• In charge of utilities and maintenance of office assests.
• Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively & politely.
• Sending and Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly. Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
• Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
• Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
• Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees and clients.
• Managing the clients who visit and do the necessary arrangement for them.
• Coordinating the appointments and consultation time of the clients with the management and other employees of the organization.
• Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
• Maintain registers for Courier records, Movement register for Employees, Attendance Register.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹26261 på dette job
i am good with excel as i am btech holder with 3 year of experience in IT sector and i am super fast with 100% accuracy, you can trust me with this and you will never regret for this.
I have three year Experience in Central Board of Secondary Education as a Junior Assistant, I My typing speed in English is 40+ and i will complete this work on time.