The Human Resources Executive assists with the administration of day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Executive carries out responsibilities in following functional areas: Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Employee Leave, Employee Timesheets and General Administration,
• Being involved in recruitment by posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Preparing offer letters and collect the onboarding documents from employee
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Keep employee records up-to-date by setting reminders and processing employee status changes in a timely manner
• Collecting timesheets from employee on a timely basis
• Handling regular HR Calls with employees and addressing their concerns in empathetic way.
• Serving as back-up for payroll processing, if current processor is unavailable for all tasks we provide training Assist & Monitor with payroll process as needed to ensure efficient and accurate processing.
Critical Responsibilities of this job are described in the previous heading. They are subject to change at any time due to Business need/s. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other duties.
• Work according to USA central time zone(8AM – 5PM CST – M-F). Occasional Flexible hours are allowed if the individual is competent and self-motivated.
• Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
Education and Experience: • Degree or Masters in Business Administration preferred but if the individual is highly self-motivated and trainable other bachelors degrees are acceptable. • One to two years of general business experience, Human Resources experience preferred.
Will be paid 3$ per hour.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $9/time for dette job
I hold an MBA with outstanding results. I have done extensive research on HR. I hold PMP certification, and I hold a BA in economics. Also, I have over 5 years of experience in project management including HR.