We have a WordPress Site which requires final touches before we launch. All major parts have been done, including payment gateways etc, but now our product supplier has changed the format of the data feed (SQL) and we need to change to accept this new format and apply required product selection logic in WooCommerce.
Our Site is CPAChipTuning dot COM dot AU (currently in maintenance mode, so not visible) This site more or less reflects our 'parent' site at" [login to view URL] (not a wordpress site, was just used as a guide to look, feel and functionality)
1. Secure Server with new FTP Details etc so its is clearly controlled by you.
2. Enable Litespeed Cache install on WP
3. Capture Install on Contact Page (already placed there, but no cooperating with Ninja Forms)
4. Small (4-5) cosmetic and text changes and 1 product picture change (the easiest part :) )
5. Update SQL Database for WooCommerce AND provide+document easy update solution (import/export) for new SQL updates as they being released regularly with new car models and engines.
6. Write script (CronJob) to daily query and update current database based on another server and ensure product selection logic is maintained as per database flags and our business requirements.
A complete brief is attached. If any questions, please ask.
The applicant MUST have top rating, understand and communicate Very Well in English and be able to address these requirements within this week to complete within 2-3 days of start.