Candidate My profile:
- Delete Google Plus and Twitter fields
- Delete Portfolio
- Specialism field I need the option to select a value called “other”, and once it is selected a new blank field appears next to it where the candidate can type his new specialism and save it, then once it is saved the value he entered to appear in the list so other candidates can select them as an option afterwards. With respect that in backend specialism are added from “Dashboard > Jobs > Specialisms” so the new specialism need to be shown in there as well so we could control it if we need.
- Under “Education” the “Institute” field we need it to be a dropdown list with specific names (I’ll provide the list) and with the “other” option so if the candidate doesn’t find his institute listed in there he could add it, We need the same option to edit this from backend so I think we will need to duplicate the whole thing of Specialism in the database and in backend with different name institute or to make it as categories.
- Below Institute we need to Add a field “Faculty” to be a dropdown list with “other” field option as well
- When posting new job, Industry we need the “other” field option
- Remove allow in search
- We need to be able to grant and dis-grant specific employers the permission to search using wp-file-search