We just migrate courses from Moodle to Wordpress. And now we need to configure them, we are using Learn Dash as a Learning Managment System. Now we need to configure it today. We need to make sure that the courses are set up it properly, with payments methods, protecting the courses and make sure that the site is working properly.
Is very important that you can start working on this right now, and that you can deliver it by the end of the day. Also, you need to be familiar with Learn Dash and how it works, because I will be out of home and I won't have too much time to give you directions. To make sure you understand this requirement, write what is my favorite color at the beginning of your proposal (My favorite color is RED). I will be ignoring any proposal that doesn't start with that answer.
The project includes:
Finish migrating courses from Moodle to Wordpress (Is almost done, and we need to make sure that we have everything).
- Create Courses Page: Right now this is a big challenge because we are using genesis + Beaver builder and we are having trouble putting the shortcode of the courses and making it look like a feed. Is not displaying right, you will need to know some CSS to fix this.
- Create courses payment options
- Create a member login page
- And after they log in they need to go to their dashboard where they can see all their courses.
- Make sure that everything is working properly
- Using the look and feel editing tool to make sure that the LMS and courses look as we want it.
You will be getting access to the old site LMS (Moddle) and logins to our wordpress site to work in Learn Dash. Is important that you are familiar with this programs before you commit to the project.
If you think you can do this, I will be happy to award you right away.
Thank you so much!
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $217 på dette job
hello Greeting of the day! I can do for you as you mentioned in the description let me know what is needed to secure this bid! Thank you for your consideration.