NOTE - UNLESS YOU ARE UK BASED, DO NOT SUBMIT, YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE DELETED
We need to hire a WordPress developer, to work on an existing WordPress website. Applicants will first be asked to complete this development of the website, estimated budget for this phase is £1,500. If successfully completed, the chosen developer will be asked to complete the rest of the project. Does this make sense? If not, let me know.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Auto-creation of linked Projects: Our existing WordPress job management plugin forces us to manually link projects to - an invoicing plugin, a proofing plugin, and a plugin to access file space on Google Drive. We need to change this behaviour, so a submitted estimate on the site automatically creates and links all these modules, including creating a custom jailed area on Google Drive for each project.
2. Add additional menus to our WordPress job management plugin, and this main menu needs to appear within the individual project pages as well (at the moment, this menu disappears once you drill down into an existing project).
3. Integrate our WordPress invoicing plugin with an external invoicing system, such as QuickBooks online, so that invoices and payments taken on our site are pushed to the external invoicing system
4. On invoices displayed using the invoicing plugin, Deposit or Balance amounts need to be defaulted to on the credit card payment box (at the moment it shows the full amount).
5. Files uploaded to the job management plugin are being stored locally on our server - change this behaviour so that these files, although accessible as normal through our website, are actually located in our Google Drive space.
Our ideal candidate:
* Write beginner-friendly, clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision. Comments should be used to give background information or annotate difficult code
* Strong communication skills and proficient with English
* Do you have any open source projects? Please provide links
* Do you contribute to the WordPress community? Personal blog? Participate in Q&A? Please provide links
* References – What other startups have you worked with?
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being the one who does!