we have an existing project that is growing in scale rapidly.
We need a trusted resource we can use going forward for additional functionality that will be added regularly.
Current functionality consists of a pre-build HTML5-based website that has been ported into YII2 views and has a basic form submission at the end of every page that is saved in the PostgreSQL database and saves files locally. The admin can log into the basic table-viewer to display the submissions and view files.
What needs to happen:
1. the content viewer needs to be extended to support more entry types.
2. complete the setup of the web pages to function across the whole website(the same form on all pages, but only some are currently attached to the processing).
3. enable import/export of records via a CSV file.
4. enable support for multiple users to edit records and make changes.
5. add submission statuses and triggers based on an example we will provide directly
5. add support for email delivery via Mailchimp for based on the record status.
6. integrate document signing functionality (hellosign-dropbox).
7. convert locally stored files into cloud-based storage (AWS S3).
The platform currently lives on a Linux (Debian)-based server in the Digital Ocean and uses a PSQL as a database service (provided by the Digital Ocean).
We are using Gitlab for code revisioning and deployment.
Project tasks will be tracked externally via our ActiveCollab instance(similar to Trello cards).