• software testing for Sharepoint (corporate product), including:
development of test plans, preparation of test data;
• testing according to test plans;
• preparation of test configurations and keeping them up to date;
• work with defects - reproduction, recheck of corrections, closing defects;
• preparation of reports on the work performed;
• analysis of the functionality, performance and other characteristics of the software, including comparison with other products.
• Windows administration experience (2003 and \ or 2008);
• understanding of the principles of SharePoint, experience in administration or testing;
• knowledge of the operation of domains, Active Directory, Windows network services.
• understanding of the principles of mail servers;
• knowledge of testing methods and techniques;
• knowledge of the basic standards in the field of the life cycle of the software product;
• skills to develop test plans;
• test automation skills using special tools;
• experience writing scripts in powershell or other languages.