RPG is seeking an individual to help with our eStore SEO. We currently have a 2 person marketing team and are looking for someone who we can outsource specific tasks to in order to increase our SEO and SERP.
A little history…. RPG was founded in 1991 with our Headquarters in Laurel, MD and another location in Arlington, VA. We provide Technology Solutions for the Construction Industry. Our core clientele is architects, engineers and contractors/construction (A/E/C). Until recently our focus was on equipment (printers and scanners), supplies and service, for said equipment. We are in the process of focusing more on the technology side of things, including 3D scanning, printing and drones, while continuing to cater to our preexisting clients. Our main site is undergoing a major facelift to reflect these changes. We recently launched an online to better accommodate our retail customers and nationally expand our footprint.
We are looking for someone who we could task with specific projects, primarily focusing on SEO.
Things we are looking for in said individual:
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements, such as htcaccess, [url removed, login to view], metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• Link building and viral strategies
• Ability to deploy and effective and long-tail search strategy
• An understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluation
• Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
Ideally we would like to find someone we could form a relationship with to handle projects as they come up and determine a schedule and compensation per project.