I have begun the development of an online timesheet portal, however due to lack of free time, I would like a developer to assist. The front end is a combination of HTML, CSS and JQUERY. The backend interactions with the SQL Server DB is written in Java. I have been using Eclipse for development and the code is currently stored in an SVN Repository. We will be working in an agile approach due to the requirements not having fully been defined yet. However a design document will be provided with as much information as possible in order to begin. The portal should be accessible from both desktop and mobile, therefore needs to also look good on mobile phones. Further down the line I may also look to have a mobile app created. Upon completion, I will be deploying the application onto tomcat, hosted on AWS.
Please give an estimate as to the length of time required to build the following, assuming that you are starting from the beginning -
- Sign up page
- Login page (username/password/organisation id)
- Dashboard for admin user (showing current projects, timesheets for approval/to be paid)
- Admin user can - Create new Project, Manage users, create timesheet
- Basic User can - View timesheets only associated to themselves, create new timesheet.
- Admin user gets notified via email when timesheet submitted
- Basic user gets notified when timesheet approved/rejected
- Some reports showing how much has been claimed against each project
50 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £13/time for dette job
Hi there I am a full-stack developer and senior web developer. So I can help you perfectly. I need details. I hope to work with you. Thanks for your attention.