A one time project where I want to have a open source Rich Text Editor in a web page with content that's already present. The data is present in the web page template.
Rich Text Toolbar options
* no images, no emojis
* code + syntax highlighting
If the editor already has some features, its enough if it could be disabled.
This is a good example of a rich text editor based on react: [login to view URL]
* you can chose any Rich Text framework you like, just that it needs to be in the open source and well supported.
Looking for a front end developer who can get this done.
Expected deliverable (a zip file) :
* web page demonstrating the desired functionality after loading with some nonlinear alignment
* the plugin with the open source rich text editor, installations, version information, etc
* steps describing, how to use the react plugin in a webpage