This job is to create a proof of concept. Some imporatn requirements:
1) The requirement is to development a simple static website generator for rental properties.
2) Web layout only (mobile and tablet / responsive may follow if this first project goes well.
3) Front end in Vue or React. Backend API in node.
4) Designs will be provided only once developer is selected.
5) All code to be committed to our bitbucket repository at the end of each day.
There are essentially 5 pages.
1) Landing form page. Fields: Email Address, Property Name, Listing ID. Captcha. Fields should be validated.
On submit, the backend matches the listing ID to a content directory that we already have on the server which contains a .json file describing the property and an images folder.
2) The user then receives a preview of there website. At the top is a progress banner.
3) The next page user is asked to validate account, by entering a 6 digit verification code. This would be generated by the server. For this first phase, a simple server generated code is sufficient.
4) The next page we provide a list of recommended domains for the website. For this phase, it will be hardcoded, but subsequent projects, this will tie in to a DNS registrar API. User selects a domain from hardcoded list and clicks next.
5) This page shows two URLS for the website and some social referral links.
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $582 på dette job
Hi I am Shafayat, I am an M.E.A.N. stack developer. I believe I can provide you exactly what you want and more. Let’s talk for a minute, you won’t regret it, I promise. Cheers
Hello, I am experienced with Node.js and Vue, and I would like to implement this for you using Vue. I am currently in Cambodia, just one hour time difference from Singapore, so we will be able to communicate easily.