We develop a map tool (plugin) for web sites.
We need to implement "try on your site" feature to test our tool for our potential customers.
For that feature we want to show a demo page for our potential customers' sites by http proxy with injecting our scripts.
Proxy project will be a standalone "Node.js" project working on http(s)://proxy.mydomain.com.
Customer site url will be stored in a cookie (domain=*.[url removed, login to view]) and we will redirect to http(s)://[url removed, login to view]
Proxy project must have features:
- proxying web page which is defined under the cookie. All page static data should be loaded and page be rendered like original url.
- if customer url is https then our proxy url will be [url removed, login to view]
- if customer url is http then our proxy url will be [url removed, login to view]
- inject our scripts under <head ...>[HEADINJECTIONS]....</head>...
- inject some other resources under <body ...>[BODYINJECTIONS]....</body>...
- there will be some regex rules like matching api keys and will be replaced with ours. (I will provide these regex rules)
- I will provide a list of test urls (some of them are https). The final product must work on these urls.
- before delivering the project, I want an online test page to check all these features.
- the project also includes:
-- deploying into our servers,
-- making required settings like defining paths or ssl certicates for "[url removed, login to view]"
-- making nginx settings
-- we want it as a turnkey project and we want 1 year support.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
Hello Sir., for this work we have experienced Developer in our team. They will help you in all manner to fix it ASAP. Looking forward to hear from you. . . Regards Fyneed Technology Solutions
Node js expert here, willing to provide you my experience. I have completed lots of projects with Node . Relevant Skills and Experience I have 3 years of experience Proposed Milestones $155 USD - work