Looking for a NodeJS developer with experience using AWS Lambda/Step Function/API Gateway.
Phase A : Learning Phase
* First a 2 weeks functional learning phase to study the documentation, and understand the architecture of the app.
* Then a 2 weeks technical phase to understand the code and be able to challenge the developers.
Phase B : Working Phase
The developer will have to work with an existing team of :
* a QA
* A lead-developer
* A frontend developer
Required Technical skills :
* Experience working with front-end development
* Database management
* Experience with complex deployments
* Experience with S3
* Experience in Full stack development
Appreciated Technical skills :
* Experience on single-page-web app
* Experience with AWS Lambda / DynamoDB
* Experience working in TDD
* Experience working with video processing
Required Non-Technical skills :
* Ability to work in remote teams
* Experience with documentation/Knowledge management
* Ability to help QA investigate on issues
* Deliver a weekly reporting
* Take written notes of every meeting
* Investigate technically/functionnaly on issues
* Take the responsability of the deadlines
55 freelancers are bidding on average €26/hour for this job
i completed lot of work with Node.js and also Setup AWs server manny time with fast instance kindly let me know when i can check the App source and start working on it Regards: Vivek
Hello, How are you? I have rich experiences of front-end and back-end for web developing. If you have interesting me, we can discuss about your project over chat. Regards.