I would need to make a website on DG which I am opening soon. I am green in terms of running and general knowledge of websites, so I would expect performance and initial advice / information.
1. What does a website need to be compatible with to be comprehensive?
2. What determines the positioning of the page on Google and what activities affect better positioning.
3. Will it be possible to use Google Analytics?
4. Will I be able to modify the website on my own, I mean adding content, photos and descriptions to them (in college I used something html and Java, so I should be able to deal with something simple.
5. Can I get an e-mail address with the website, an e-mail free of advertising and spam - is it beyond the scope of the website design?
6. What about domain and hosting - is there anything proven at a reasonable price?
7. Will I get full access to the website for possible later modification, which the contractor of the website will not be able to undertake for some reasons, e.g. introducing a store (so that I can send the "existing page" to the other contractor and he can continue to operate and modify it)
Below I present an outline of what the page should contain and give an example of the appearance of the page and the application for the valuation of services that must be on the page.
Tabs: About us, Offer, Realizations, Quick quote, Delivery, Contact (Contact form, telephone, Skype call button, email address hyperlink, FB profile button)
The offer will include 2-3 photos and a description of the technology, Realizations will be a strikte photo gallery of the work performed and a description, Quick Quote is a tab with an application for immediate service quotation after selecting specific parameters and sending a file, Delivery (table with the price list + payment methods) . Standard contact form (it's nice if the customer receives automatic email feedback after entering his email address)
An example of a website with this application is: [login to view URL] or [login to view URL] What will be needed to make such a valuation tool? Perhaps it can be somehow "borrowed" from websites that already exist?
The website does not have to have a basket, and after the valuation and the customer's decision, the availability of the Place Order Online button (the customer enters data, comments, contact, files) and after such an order that I would receive some information by e-mail (or some user panel on the website, visible only to me, to handle orders / inquiries / replies to forms). Is it possible for me to have a preview of who visits my website, collecting data so that I can adjust the ad to a specific target group?
I am asking for a quote for such a website and the estimated time of implementation (it would be nice if the website was ready by the end of August). If you have any questions, I remain at your disposal