Within a simple HTML table, I need the "total" value to be calculated for each column.
So, for example, in the screenshot, I want the values in the green column to be totalled into the red box below. Then, the same for the orange box, with the total for this particular column put into the red box below. And the same for the pink and purple columns.
- The columns will not change, so there's two number columns per table that need calculating.
- There will be more than one table on the page. Therefore, each table must calculate *independently*. You will have access to edit the table format, but the system will add more tables itself, so your code must be repeatable. For example, the system may add 10 or 20 tables into the page, so your code must be flexible to allow this.
- The number of rows in each table will change, so your code must be flexible and take into account that there may be lots of rows per table.
- Please note, this code sits within a WordPress website. I will be able to give you access to a staging site, so you can add and test the code yourself. You will have code access to the <body> and <head>.
- The website uses jQuery 1.12.4 and [login to view URL] 1.4.1. If you decide to use jQuery, your code must be compatible with the latest released versions of jQuery for when this website is updated in the future.
- You will be required to tell me exactly what code has been entered into this staging website, so I can copy your code into the live website myself. Please include any instructions as applicable.
If you have any other questions, please let me know!
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £114 på dette job
Hey Good with Js [login to view URL] you have a timeframe in mind to complete this? Would like to more than one table on the page part. Thanks Vish
I have checked your requirements. Your job is to match my skills and quite interesting. Your requirements is clean. Please call me and start your job soon. ---------------------------