Develop a HTML5 application which reads an XML file ([url removed, login to view]) and then displays a series of videos and/or images according to the instructions contained in the XML file, repeating this continuously.
1. Browser to play in full screen mode.
2. No other content, text, images, or controls other that described below should be visible on the screen.
3. Support video of format .OGV and .WEBM and images of format .JPG
4. Open the [url removed, login to view] file and display images according to the instructions there. All [url removed, login to view] and content files are contained in the same directory. [url removed, login to view] contains the following XML tags and heirarchy
o The config tag
? r is rotation with values of lower case “l” for landscape or “p” for portrait. In the case of landscape x,y (0,0) is top left; In the case of portrait the container (consisting of all layout panels) needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise (so x,y (0,0) is top right).
? l is number of Layout panels
? mt is the version number in format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS. When this changes the playlist may have changed and should be refreshed.
o The Layout tag controls the structure of the screen and the display resolution
? Id is the identifier of the Layout panel. There may be up to 3 Layout panels.
? Xpos, YPos marks the top left corner of the Layout panel
? Width is the number of pixels wide for the layout panel
? Height is the number of pixels high for the layout panel
? publishTime is the time this config file was published in format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS. A change in this indicates a change
? Transition relates to the way one image is transitioned to another. It does not affect transitions between videos, or video from/to image. Supported values a 0 for no transition (just swap the first image for the second) and 1 for a sweep from the old image to the new image.
o The layout_val tag describes the time periods for which there is separate playlist for the relevant panel.
? Id is the identifier of the period. There can be any number of periods
? startTime is the start time for the playlist in format HHMMSS
? endTime is the end time for the playlist in format HHMMSS
o The layout_val_sub_id tag describes the individual content files that are displayed for a given time period within a given period
? E.g. [url removed, login to view]
? [url removed, login to view]
? id is the identifier of the file. There can be any number of files, and they should be played in the order of ID ascending
? mid - mid is member ID and can be ignored.
? interval is the number of seconds for which the file should be played. For video formats the file should be played to the end and this value ignored.
? fileType indicates the type of file – JPG, OGV, and WEBM are supported
? The filename is the name of the file to be played.
? Other values (e.g. bgimage, VidXpos) can be ignored.
o The ticker tag can be ignored in the first iteration.
5. Once the playlist has been completed, it should be repeated. The [url removed, login to view] file should be checked at least every 30 seconds for changes.
6. Application is able to operate for 24hrs continuously
7. There is no lag, pause or blank screen between images or videos – the transition from one display file to the next is seamless.
8. The application should work on the following platforms
• Google Chrome on Android v4+
• Google Chrome on Ubuntu 11+
See attached for example XML
10 freelancers are bidding on average $615 for this job
Hi, We understand your requirment, have sent a private message with our capabilities and case studies. Our team of experts have a blog on HTML5,CSS3,Jquery ([url removed, login to view]) - its passion driven Thanks
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.