Web (Front-End) developer
One Vision Technology . ca are looking for a front-end developer to join our team in Montreal. In collaboration with the Director of Development, he will lead the design and development phase of the projects. He will have to show passion, initiative and creativity so that the team can produce innovative ideas and become an essential part of project implementation.
• Participate in the definition of the technical architecture of the product;
• Participate in the definition and development of product features;
• Test, debug and ensure the quality of the deliverables;
• Ensure deadlines;
• Participate in the analysis and development of new applications related to the targeted product line;
• Continually improve the developed applications and maintain them;
• Demonstrate technical leadership and a desire to deliver the best for our clients, based on pre-requisite requirements;
• Share your knowledge and ideas;
• Collaborate with different internal teams to ensure the commercial success of the product;
• Any other related tasks as the needs of the business evolve;
• Develop new features on web interfaces and APIs;
• Ensure the maintenance and support of applications;
• Perform debugging and unit testing;
• Bring new ideas and suggestions to the R & D team;
• Implement security and data protection solutions.
• College or university degree in computer science;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in front-end development;
• Experience in developing new and existing Web applications;
• Mastery of the Angular JS Framework is important;
• HTML5, XML, Rest / SOAP API Web Service;
• Mastery of SQL, NoSQL, FireBase databases;
• Flutter (an asset)
• Big desire to be in a booming sector.
• Interest in solving complex problems and challenges in a technologically advanced environment.
• A desire to progress in a team.
• Passionate about creating software products.
• Stimulated by the challenges.
• Creative, curious and ingenious.
• Good extensionist able to express and explain his ideas to various stakeholders.
• Organized, proactive and change engine.
• Comfortable working in a constantly evolving technological environment.
• Bilingual (French and English).