We need a developer who:
Has React with Redux experience and a very good eye for layout / design and usability. Please no chancers. This job has a very tight deadline and we can't afford for anyone to be learning React whilst doing this project.
1) Take a HTML theme we provide and build out 14 pages of a web based application on wireframes we will provide
2) The. theme must be converted into React JSX and follow best practices in this regard.
3) There must be a global style based on the original provided with overrides clearly separated. We are going to need to expand this site and do not want to get stuck in a styling nightmare
4) 3 pages require forms. The forms do not need to post but they do need to be functional on the front end. (validation / react integration etc)
5) Do NOT use the supplied themes sample pages as your basis. They are not suitable. The style and design is. You will have to construct each page from scratch. We will supply mood setter images and necessary artwork.
6) You will need to sign an NDA
7) Only apply if you have more than 1 year experience with React.
The deadline is 7 days. Roughly 2 pages a day.
We have had at least 15 automated responses. We do not accept any of these as there is no possible way you have read the requirements and therefore have any idea of what skills we are looking for.
All responses in the first 10 min will be deleted.
If you are interested please include reference to the points above with your thoughts on these.
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $603 på dette job
Hi there! Thanks for posting the job. I am fully skilled and experienced in web UI development using react.js so I can help you with your project. I hope to discuss the project further with you. Thank you!