This is an short-term assignment of 6 months to join the Marketing and Outreach team at the World Economic Forum, to support the email marketing campaigns. Term: from July 2018 to January 2019
The Marketing and Outreach team is responsible for communicating a clear engagement proposition for the global community to partner with the World Economic Forum. Its objective is to generate seamless, consistently high-value, omni-channel communications to Forum Constituents.
The Email Campaign Specialist will support the team from July 2018 to January 2019 in email marketing operations and develop innovative techniques to exploit the technical capabilities of our email platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in order to enhance our current digital communication practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the team with execution of email campaigns including Automations, Journey Building, Trigger Sends and Mobile Push
- Implement AMPScript for dynamic and targeted content in email communications
- Apply HTML/CSS and Photoshop knowledge to create and update email designs according to the latest mobile responsiveness standards
- Act as Help & Support of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for internal Forum teams
- Develop scripts/ queries to enable Automations, Journey Building, Trigger and Mobile Push campaigns
- Manage and execute A/B testing plan and report on outcomes
- Maintain the Forum’s email library for users
- Generate data and deliver post-campaign reports/analysis including proposals for optimizations
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $39/time for dette job
I have over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce. Looking for a professional who will make sure this project is a success? Hire me! Thank you