About 4 months ago I have teamed up with a couple of friends and started travel platform project: [login to view URL] (demo: [login to view URL]). Most of the design ([login to view URL]) at this stage is completed, and some development.
Over the course of the last 4 months, we have spent most of the time to implemented auth. Everything else was implemented in concept proofs. Develop part of the system using some of the ideas we had (using flow diagrams and logic that should apply), and then we reiterate until we were satisfied with the requirements.
We are now ready to take this to the next step, and looking for some help with bringing back that knowledge to the main solution.
In order to understand how we want to create final solution we have to design database and features. So far, we were able to create database design concept as a result of those small projects, however it's NOT the solution. We almost don't have any product code (there isn't much!), and this is where you would come in.
I am looking for someone who could help me with the completion of the project. If you are a dedicated and talented developer, who enjoys a challenge and has a passion for travel technology, please get back to me for further discussion.
- Project status: We have finished research, however production code was barely written. The production code is 10 - 20 % complete. The database and features almost completed. Design 95% completed. We have few complete concept proofs (that we planned to integrate into the main code)
- Code: The production code is 10 - 20 % complete.
- Sector: travel industry
- Our Site Concept and Services: offering travel services online ranging from accommodation, tours, activities, cruises ec (NO Air/Flights!)
- Our Competitors: [login to view URL], Expedia, Airbnb, Viator
- Technology and Features: Payment processing, email workflows (to confirm reservations, user signups etc (we are using SendInBlue)), messaging system, PMS and CRM system (we planned and already chosen to use VUE.js admin template as a design, however, if you think it's better to re-design from scratch- we are ok with that.
- Programming skills: Python (Django), nodeJS (Express), PHP (Laravel), Java code, AngularJS front-end
- Hosting: currently on Hetzner
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU / SKILL SET:
- Frontend: Django views (WILL MIGRATE TO VUE IN THE FUTURE)
- Backend: Python, Django + django rest framework + celery + VUE.js
- Messages: Nodejs + RabitMQ
- Git-repository: GitLab (this is where our code sits, and I will give you access to review it once we are in agreement, if you have been chosen for this project). You must know how to use this system.
- Tasks & Organisation: for tasks you shall use confluence. We will set up your access. You shall create completely new system for the tasks outstanding and update accordingly as you're working your way though.
- How we communicate: we currently have everything for development discussed in Asana where we explain ideas and add mockups and flow diagrams, developers then are making their own comments and organising tasks in Confluence.
So that you have a better idea about the site, you can visit design URL here to view individual pages: [login to view URL]
NOTE: you will have to right click and open individual pages on the left hand-side to see what each page looks like and functionality it has. These designs are NOT YET functional. This is where you come in.
I hope this gives a good idea about the site and its complexity. If not, please drop me a message and I will answer any questions you may have.
63 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £2425 på dette job
Hello I have nice experienced in Django, Vuex, postgreSQl and restAPI. Please contact me. Can show you past work. Can start the work now. Thank you for read me. Best regards.