The final output will be used in globe.png.
The function needed is
1. Write a [url removed, login to view] which show a 3D globe `[url removed, login to view]` with variable location names (newyork, miami, delhi, tokyo, shangai, sydney. and more....) indicated with hexagon icons
2. Create a button called "Locate me" in the [url removed, login to view] page.
3. When "Locate me" is clicked, the globe must spin to the location near the user and the hexagon location must blink or show a visible indication that it is selected.
Eg: If you are in Sydney then spin the globe to Sydney in the 3D globe. If there is no location name sydney then don't do anything but show an error in the html.
4. The user can spin the globe with the mouse and select a location with mouse click.
5. When a location is selected by mouse in the 3D globe, show an alert with the location selected. The selected location in the globe must blink with effects.
The 3D globe must be themed like [url removed, login to view] with hexagon indicators.
Must work in firefox, chrome, safari, IE edge
[url removed, login to view]