I am looking for a back end developer to join me in an ongoing project to develop a theme that our design company will use to build more flexible stores on the Shopify platform.
- You must be able to build both static and dynamic sections and blocks
- Have a great knowledge of the Liquid theme language
- Overall proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS/ Ruby
- You must be able to package and export the theme files with a built in licence activation function
- Must be willing to bill projects in proportion to the work done/ milestones
- Must be available to discuss scope of each milestone in detail/ over email before work starts
The selected developer will be provided with all the necessary front end designs and very clear instructions on the functionality that we need built. You will also be given a revenue share each time the theme as a whole or part thereof is used in a paid project or sold to a customer.
51 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $158/time for dette job
Good day, Yes, I can assign you a dedicated developer, who can work with you directly but can you please share some details of your first project? Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, YK LEADconcept
Hi, I've read your job description and I believe I will make good fit for this position. Hope to discuss further about this position. Best Regards Dan